Shopify Review : We suggest Shopify as an e-commerce platform that will help expand your business without the need for technical expertise. We suggest Shopify for big businesses who want to expand their stores. This review focuses on Shopify’s sales features, its ease of use, pricing as well as designs, marketing tools and much more, to help you determine whether this is the best option for you.
If you’re on the run check out this article for a brief review of the most crucial points you need to be aware of about Shopify. If not, keep reading for more information, as we guide you through a thorough exploration of this website… beginning with the question: What really is Shopify?
Let’s get going!
What exactly is shopify?
Shopify is an online e-commerce web-based builder that lets users to create their personal online shop.
It’s as simple as that. You do not require a plethora of tech knowledge or an unlimited budget and you don’t have to employ anyone to turn your dream into reality. This is what makes Shopify an easy and cost-effective method of creating your own online store.
Who Can Use Shopify?
Everyone can benefit from Shopify no matter if you’re just starting out, or a multimillion-dollar company such as Harry’s Razors (yep, Harry’s Razors isn’t the only one of Shopify’s many satisfied customers). All you require to have is an idea and something you can sell as well as an Internet connection and you’ll have your online store within a matter of minutes.
With over 1200 apps, features that are specialized such as inventory tracking , shipping tools, as well as the option of pricing options, Shopify is a powerful platform that you can choose from. It is suitable for any size store and is highly scalable.
Shopify Pricing – Is it A Good Value for the Money?
The first thing to note is that Shopify offers a 14-day no-cost trial. You don’t have to input any payment information and there’s absolutely nothing to lose, and there’s absolutely you don’t have to sign for a membership. You’ll only need an email address, and you’ll be able to test Shopify completely free up to two weeks.
Shopify Pricing Summary
- Shopify Lite : 9 dollars per month lets you integrate e-commerce on your Facebook page or website. 2percent transaction fee not applicable unless you utilize Shopify Payments.
- Basic Shopify : $29/month the cheapest plan for building your own online store. It comes with everything you need to start an online store that is brand new. 2percent transaction cost for transactions, unless you are using Shopify Payments.
- Shopify : Monthly cost: $79 – for businesses that are growing; comes with features like the creation of gift cards. A transaction fee of 1 not applicable if you are using Shopify Payments.
- Advanced Shopify : Monthly: $299 – for large businesses looking to expand; comes with advanced reports, as well as calculated by third parties shipping costs. 0.5 percent transaction fee except if you are using Shopify Payments.
- Shopify Plus: Custom pricing for large-scale enterprise-level businesses with massive budgets. No set pricing – instead, you request a custom quote.
The three major plans of Shopify include The Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. These are at the heart of the services Shopify offers , and comes with unlimited items as well as the ability to recover abandoned carts, discounted coupon creation as well as multichannel integration.
Shopify Review: Pros and Cons
- Over 3,000 apps available
- Shopify offers an extensive collection of third-party apps and extensions that will help you raise you store’s performance to an even higher step.
- A variety of payment options
- Shopify offers more than 100 payment options and also offers their own payment gateway, Shopify Payments.
- Multi-platform sales
- Sell through different channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and eBay.
- Not as user-friendly as other platforms.
- The Shopify editor isn’t as easy however it can be and it takes some time to master.
- High transaction costs
Read Also : WooCommerce Review (2022) : pricing with pros and cons